We look forward to providing the Pioneer Experience to students transferring to Tusculum.
Who is a transfer student?
Students are eligible to transfer to Tusculum if they:
- are in good standing with all previous institutions attended
- have completed 12 hours of college-level credits (non-developmental)
- have a GPA of at least a 2.0 in all college course work
What do I need to do?
To apply for admission as a transfer student, two items are required:
- a completed application
- official transcripts from all previously attended schools.*
If you have less than 12 hours of non-developmental college-level credits, you must also submit a copy of your final high school transcript along with an official ACT or SAT score.
* All college transcripts must be mailed directly from the institution to Tusculum at P.O. Box 5051 Greeneville, TN 37743.
Select your program, either the Graduate & Professional Studies Program for working adults and Masters degrees or the Traditional/Residential program in Greeneville, and complete your application online!