Tusculum offers Bachelor degree programs designed to help today’s busy working adult obtain the education they need to succeed in the workplace.
If one or more of the requirements is not met, provisional acceptance may be granted.
To be considered for admission the following is required for each program:
- Complete the online admission application.
- Submit official (sealed) transcripts of all college coursework mailed directly to Tusculum College from each previous institution. All transcripts must be sent to P.O. Box 5051 in order to be considered for admission to Tusculum College.
- Transcript Request Form (.pdf)
- Veterans submit a certified Veterans’ Form DD214 showing an honorable discharge.
- Current military personnel submit basic training documentation.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit an official TOEFL score from within the last five years.
- Applicants who are 21 years of age or under must submit official ACT/SAT scores and must meet the G.P.A. and board score requirements as indicated on page 18 unless exempt due to having earned an associate degree.
INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMS
In addition to the general procedures listed above, please refer to each individual program listings to review the admission requirements and procedures for regular admission.
|» BS in Business Administration||» BA in Psychology – Behavioral Health|
|» BA in Interdisciplinary Studies||» BA in Talent Development|
|» BA in Information Technology|