The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at Tusculum College is a 30 credit hour program for non-traditional students.
Our professional MBA program is designed to assist young professionals achieve their career objectives, as an MBA degree is becoming an increasingly beneficial asset for professionals in today’s competitive employment market.
Our MBA program curriculum includes a deeper and broader study of core areas of business, while emphasizing the application of the principles of accounting, finance, economics, management, marketing and business ethics within today’s contemporary global business environment.
The program is specifically designed for students to select a minimum of two electives in areas of interest, or areas that increase the value of the degree for your career.
The program is designed to allow students to proceed at the pace that fits their lifestyle and responsibilities.
The Tusculum College Business Faculty are highly qualified academically, but also bring their experience from the real world into the classroom to provide an engaging learning environment.
- Organizational Behavior and Management (3 hrs.)
- Economics for Managers (3 hrs.)
- Applied Marketing Management (3 hrs).
- Managerial Finance (3 hrs.)
- Managerial Accounting (3 hrs.)
- Law and Ethics in Business (3 hrs.)
- Decision Making for Innovative Managers (3 hrs.)
- Integrative Business Strategies (3 hrs.)
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Nonprofit Management
- Healthcare Administration